1. Do your Operating Procedures get reviewed
and updated based on a prescribed time
interval determined by their criticality?
2. Do your Operating Procedures get updated
with every applicable MoC performed at the
3. Do the tags in your Operating Procedures
match both the P&IDs and the Control Board?
4. Do your Operators actually read your
Operating Procedures when performing
5. Do you think a new Operator can follow all
Procedures and perform the designated
Your facility is not alone if it struggles with any or all of the above questions. Click here to see Cognascents’ one day agenda for teaching you the tips we have learned across the oil, gas, and chemical industries to address all of these common deficiencies in Operating Procedures.
You can also visit our training page to see the details on the following other courses that we offer: