Proper design, installation, and maintenance of overpressure protection and protective devices are critical to ensure plant safety. Join Justin and Norberto in Banff on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 10am for discussions on Overpressure Protection Requirements.
The goal of the workshop is to provide an understanding of the requirements set in ABSA’s AB-512b Section 4.19 as well as provide true-to-life examples. Examples will include but will not be limited to the following:
- When API 520 and 521 are not required;
- When shall the overpressure protection and protective devices be re-evaluated;
- What types of records are adequate per API 521;
- What to consider for maintenance of records; and
- How to establish an appropriate inspection program.
For any questions, please contact Justin at email@example.com. We hope to see you in Banff!